Ongoing topics on interesting subjects, what did you do on/with your bike (or other things)?
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:43 pm
- Bikes: 05 bonneville 79 flh 38ul 69 trail 90
- Location: Nevada
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 10 times
I pirated this off the F.B. I like antiques but am to poor to be a participant except for a UL engine. It says 40-46. I never noticed the ribs before. Is it factual.
- Posts: 8165
- Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:09 am
- Bikes: Multiple H-D, Ducati, BMW, Triumph, BSA,...
- Has thanked: 397 times
- Been thanked: 2732 times
The ribs are correct and are factory on those later U/UL/ULH tanks with a shut-off rod. They are only on the left tank.
- Site sponsor
- Posts: 1898
- Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:43 pm
- Bikes: 1969 FLF
- Location: san diego
- Has thanked: 1431 times
- Been thanked: 233 times