Harley 45 Springer Front End For Sale
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:25 am
- Bikes: 1957 FLH ... Currently a chopper, but looking to return to stock.
- Location: Charlotte NC
- Been thanked: 4 times
This is a 45 springer front end in really good condition. Straight and mostly rust free. It's missing the rockers and top clamp. I believe it is early 40's. I tried to take a picture of the casting numbers, but it didn't come out. I'll try again if anyone is interested.
- Springer_2_Small.png (817.05 KiB) Viewed 73 times
- Springer_1_Small.png (945.57 KiB) Viewed 73 times
- Posts: 3571
- Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:00 pm
- Bikes: 1950 Panhead, Resto-Mod
1968 90", 5 Speed Shovelhead,
1984 Custom Built Evo 100" Bagger
- Location: Knoxville, Tennessee
- Has thanked: 1933 times
- Been thanked: 1474 times
It helps if you don't take the pics in direct sunlight, makes for heavy shadows, and use the flash feature. I have done a lot of eBay pics, and that is what works for me.....
- Posts: 7330
- Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:09 am
- Bikes: Multiple H-D, Ducati, BMW, Triumph, BSA,...
- Has thanked: 273 times
- Been thanked: 2158 times
How about a close up of the stem. It looks really weird in those pictures. Original top clamps are integral to the handlebars. Are the rocker holes 7/16" or 1/2".