BTSV Parts

Tanks,Shifter Tops, Ect

bianese
Bikes: Lots of BTSVs

BTSV Parts

Post by bianese »

I have a few BTSV parts for sale. I have a rightside shift righthand tank that has been blasted, coated insdide w/MasterSeal, and all imperfections solved and sealed in epoxy primer, ready to paint your color. Tank is perfect and ready to paint. I have the rightside shift gate that will need to be plated but otherwise perfect condition. I have a shifter arm and crossover shaft for it as well. Shift gate is 3spd. I will seperate these parts but $1500.00 as a bundle. I have a '40-'46 BTSV leftside tank NOS, smooth side, OP factory HD military OD green. Tank is perfect. I have a re-chromed, 3spd shiftgate for the leftside, normal side, shift that is gorgeous chrome. $1500.00 for the tank and $250.00 for the shiftgate. I have 2, both sides, emblem mounting strips for '41-'46 OEM, $100.00. I also have an amazing set of WR repop tanks that have a race paint, show quality paint job for a race bike. $1500.00 for the pair and hardware. All items are plus the ride/shipping. Pics if interested. Seadub

Return to “Parts For Sale”