Brisk Spark Plugs

All ignition related articles
fl9018
Bikes: '80 FLT
'51 FL Bobber

Brisk Spark Plugs

Post by fl9018 »

Has anybody tried these 'Brisk Performance Spark Plugs'? They are a replacement for the H-D 4R5 plugs. Amazon is selling them for $17.98 plus shipping.
58flh
Former member
Bikes: 1958flh 1969sporty,had a knuckle but sold back to original owner

Re: Brisk Spark Plugs

Post by 58flh »

I havent checked into them.But for $15 a piece/ Im thinking they might be IRIDIUM Plugs!.Im going to do some research & see whats-up as far as Make-up & Insulater.--Ill let you guys know what I find.----Richie
VPH-D

Post by VPH-D »

Resistor large gap plugs in that heat range would not be a good match for a Panhead.
VPH-D
58flh
Former member
Bikes: 1958flh 1969sporty,had a knuckle but sold back to original owner

Post by 58flh »

I did some research on these BRISK-PLUGS!------Theres no problem using them with Iron cylds. & Alum.-heads!--They come in a 3-4 heat range.Also they had all the crossover numbers for 1948 to present HDs!.For Pan & Shovelhead you can get the 2-TYPES!-The Expencive IRIDIUM ones & the other ones which are gapless!.I didnt bother to write the numbers as in the article they Referenced to Autozone & Napa,& To cross-reference from champion, NGK, BOSCH,& AC.---I didnt crush one up yet!--Ill wait until some twinkee comes in for a tune-up & crush-up the old BRISK-E3 plug.I would imagine there robust//BUT just because thier $16 a piece dont mean anything!--Your paying for the Platinum & space-rock/(IRIDIUM).---Respectfully----Richie

Return to “Ignition”