All other topics
Forum rules
Please do not start new topics here, but here: New Panhead and Flathead topics
DuoGlide62
Bikes: 1962 FL

Don't SIT on that !

Post by DuoGlide62 »

unreal.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... K:MEWAX:IT" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Attachments
Buddyseat.jpg
Buddyseat.jpg (162.99 KiB) Viewed 1008 times
FlatHeadSix
Bikes: '31 VL, '34 VD, '45 WLA, '47 WL, '49 FL, '51 WL, '58 ST (Hummer), '71 GE (Servi)

Re: Don't SIT on that !

Post by FlatHeadSix »

Mr barn_fresh said it himself: "WOW FOLKS"

what's really amazing is that he already has zero bids on it. Only 17 hours left, get busy and start bidding. I already have a nice buddy seat or I'd be on it right now.

Rick, your spare plug holder post has already gone to 3 pages, let's see where this one goes.

Epay, its not a marketplace, its entertainment!

mike
Hog54
Inactive member
Bikes: 1954 Panhead
1980 Lowrider

Post by Hog54 »

Some people are on crack.I didnt pay that for my whole bike in 1995. :D
Bigincher
Former member
Bikes: 1941/59 EL
1952 FL
1977 FLH
1994 Fatboy

Post by Bigincher »

I've got one exactly like it hanging on my wall. If it sells, you'll see mine on eBay next week...!!

Oh, and whoever buys the seat won't want to miss this beat-up set of Bondo'd in tanks, too!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Original ... 35acd81834" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

AND............ you'll want this mirror to see how bad you got f#cked when you ride away...!!! LOL
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/early-Ha ... 35acd81a91" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hog54
Inactive member
1980 Lowrider

Post by Hog54 »

And people wonder why people like me buy aftermarket.

And dont forget these handlebars.I guess the 50 year old electrical tape holding the grips together is worth an extra $500.:D http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Harley-F ... 35acd863a2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bosheff
Bikes: 65 FLH 82 FLH

Post by Bosheff »

I might be wrong, but the footpegs are not correct....bosheff
doug_heisel
Bikes: 1952 FL, 2015 Road king

Post by doug_heisel »

Heck I bought my basket case 52 for for less than that in 08.
Hey I have this old regulator it out to be worth at least a grand.
steve_wood
Bikes: 56 FLH, 2007 FLHRCI

Post by steve_wood »

I bought stuff from barn_fresh one time. I forget what it was but I remember feeling burned. Take a look at his feedback rating....
Sir_Rat
Inactive member
Bikes: '37 UL, '79 Frankenstein, '88 Sporty

Post by Sir_Rat »

WOW!! Finally!! My prayers have been answered. I've got an brand new in the original box 45" Cylinder Head.
I'll just put it on E-bay and pay off my mortgage.

Somebody otta slap that guy ....really...IMHO

Aloha...Mike
old52pan
Inactive member
Bikes: 49 pan and a 52 pan project

Post by old52pan »

I have seen this guy " who drives a hummer by the way" at the local wis and il swap meets. he has his girlfrind half dressed running around to all the venders buying up all the good deals. telling people she is restoring an old bike. class act, not. :x
also he has more than one e-bay account. buyer beware. I would not buy a thing from this guy. would rather use duct tape.
panz4ever
Bikes: EL, FXE & FLH

Post by panz4ever »

old52pan wrote:I have seen this guy " who drives a hummer by the way" at the local wis and il swap meets. he has his girlfrind half dressed running around to all the venders buying up all the good deals. telling people she is restoring an old bike. class act, not. :x
also he has more than one e-bay account. buyer beware. I would not buy a thing from this guy. would rather use duct tape.

K.. so is the broad at least a good looking piece of ass or a skank? Are the vendors catching on to his bullshit, sharing the info on this couple and refusing to sell or is it about the 'dollar'. Seems like the only way to stop this sort of thing.

Crap, his prices are something I have never seen even when there was no recession and the home loan industry was going 'full tilt boogie'.

So that all are aware...what is the other ebay moniker he uses?
old52pan
Inactive member
Bikes: 49 pan and a 52 pan project

Post by old52pan »

Don't recall the user name at this time, however I do remember the phrase " have seen these used on " written in the description along with the same location. guys like this are driving up the prices for all of us that enjoy the hobby. :x
tbone53
Inactive member
Bikes: -

Post by tbone53 »

I have been a member of this forum since 2007. This is the first time I have to been able to post. Anyway, I sold this little yuppy scumbag a springer front fender for a 45 in Davenport with a nice light on it. It just sold on ebay for $2000.00. He listed it as a Knucklehead front fender or may fit other models. And he took the light off it. Makes me feel stupid for being honest as I told him it was a 45 fender. Anyway thanks for letting me vent here.

T-Bone
Hog54
Inactive member
1980 Lowrider

Post by Hog54 »

These yuppys are the main reason 36 knucks are in the $100,000 range now.Its funny,when all these yuppys were driving BMWs and laughing at bikers,prices at swapmeats were fine.As soon as they started buying bikes and ebay started,bikes turned into investment property.
doug_heisel
Bikes: 1952 FL, 2015 Road king

Post by doug_heisel »

Hog54 wrote:These yuppys are the main reason 36 knucks are in the $100,000 range now.Its funny,when all these yuppys were driving BMWs and laughing at bikers,prices at swapmeats were fine.As soon as they started buying bikes and ebay started,bikes turned into investment property.

I agree the prices are getting out of hand. although I admit my 52 wouldn't be finished or probably even close had I not bought many parts off E-pay. The buyer has to shop around and make sure what they are buying is what they are needing and that the price isn't unreasonable. like over 2 grand for a seat. any one stupid enough to buy a 2000 dollar seat probably has enough money to have it gold plated anyway.

Return to “General/Miscellaneous topics”