Board move

This board will be moved to another provider and a new domain name.

Information from the administrators and moderators
panhead
Site Admin
Bikes: 1954 FL

Board move

Post by panhead »

The site is now divided over two providers and two domains (hydra-glide.com and hydra-glide.net). To make maintenance easier this board will be moved to the hydra-glide.net domain.
This means that sometime in the next days this complete board will be copied, and all links adjusted and redirected. I will do it at a moment when most of you will sleep :)

Nothing will really change, all topics and posts will remain, you will keep the same username and password.

If the moment of the move arrives I'll let you all know and ask not to start new topics and posts on the old board. Moving the board will take 1 - 2 hours if everything goes well. The new board's address will be: https://www.hydra-glide.net/phpBB3/

After the move the board can be used. No doubt some links will not work, that needs some time. So the only thing that changes is .com to .net
The hydra-glide.com address will remain and redirect to hydra-glide.net.

If the move fails then the old board is still available.

panhead
Site Admin

Re: Board move

Post by panhead »

The move is done, but if you see errors, wrong links etc. please let me know.
panhead
Site Admin

Re: Board move

Post by panhead »

Apparently there are no big issues. Remember to update your favorites. The old board will still be available for some time, but only for viewing (although everything you see there can be seen here).

Return to “Announcements”