Speedometer repair

jimmy

Speedometer repair

Post by jimmy »

this is jimmy in alaska , i was wondering if anybody knows of a reliable place to get my original speedo repaired on my 56 pan its pretty spendy to buy a working original ,anybody got any ideas?
panhead
Site Admin
Bikes: 1954 FL

Re: Speedometer repair

Post by panhead »

DanM
Former member
Bikes: 1913 HD single, 1926 HD JD, 1964 HD FL, 1994 Honda CT70

Post by DanM »

I have met Perry and seen his work and can attest to his commitment to a perfect job. He also can do a great dash base restoration, cad plating, NOS sockets, very nice. You will see in his website tooling he's made to roll, crimp, etc.
jimmy

Post by jimmy »

thanks dan for the info on perry ruiter i went to his web site and it said he needs to get caught up before he takes on anymore work.i sent him an email to see how long .i wonder do you know where perry is located?
48Pan
Inactive member

Post by 48Pan »

Hey Jimmy...
Perry Ruiter is in British Columbia, Canada. His telephone number is (250)658-2892. Last year I bought a 32E generator from him for a servi-car project and it looked brand new and worked perfect. He is a true craftsman and I think his prices are reasonable for what you get.
Bruce
jimmy

Post by jimmy »

thanks everyone for the info on perry i emailed him last night and heard back today said he would do my repair it will be great to have a speedo again.it will be awhile before i can try it out its been snowing like crazy here in alaska have a good one

Return to “Speedometer, Dashboard & Instruments”