Generator replacement

mbskeam
Bikes: *

Generator replacement

Post by mbskeam »

Author: mbskeam

one wire use 1

Say Adios To Your Generator. Generator engines won't know what hit them when they meet the new Spyke OneWire Alternator. This all-in-one unit smooths out the unpredictability of a generator with an all-in-one combination of alternator and voltage regulator.
What makes the unit stand out is it's easy-to-install single post, so no polarization is required. Add on top of that a billet T6061 case, and you've got one wicked alternator setup that can take a mountain of abuse without flinching.

Models are available for engines with generators in four different finishes including raw, black, show polished and chrome. The OneWire charges at low RPMs and will be available in high or low output amp models.

one wire use 2

Contact Spyke, Inc. at 562-869-9333 or at www.SpykeInc.com for information on this product or any other Spyke products.

Spyke, Inc.
11258 Regentview Ave.
Downey, CA 90241
Phone: 562.803.1700
Fax: 562.869.9323
http://www.spykeinc.com

mbskeam

Post by cotten on Dec 19, 2006, 2:21pm

Geez ,
Can't they make it any uglier?

By "Generator engines won't know what hit them", do you mean it will draw down on the geartrain? (It takes power to make power.)

....Cotten
(PS: If a generator is not "predictable", then fix it!)

Post by gearbox on Dec 19, 2006, 6:22pm

Its all good , I agree , I think I will wait a while to replace any Gen. with it , let other people work the bugs out for the company.
Cotten
I think it looks cool, and you think that big black drum on there called a Gen. is good looking ? But ,ya know I like the bling! Hell with that Alt. I can run spot lights all over the front and a stereo with 10000 watt amp., sub woofer, DVD , wow I can go on and on.
Man like barf out gag me with a spoon! too cool.

Post by johnhd on Dec 20, 2006, 12:09am

(PS: If a generator is not "predictable", then fix it!)

amen!

john

Post by panacea on Dec 20, 2006, 4:04am

I think my cycle electric generator is the only thing on my pan that didn't need rebuilding! Mike
58flh
Former member
Bikes: 1958flh 1969sporty,had a knuckle but sold back to original owner

Re: Generator replacement

Post by 58flh »

Whats-up guys?----- Anymore news on this fake/genny/alt--set-up? Does it work? It sounds interesting, what I was wondering is if anybody took one apart & tried to fit it to a H.D.-model 65a outer-case? Dont get me wrong but I just think what came on my bike should stay as intended! Also I like improvements :) Im just a tinkerer kind of guy. Eversince my volkswagon armature finally gave out/ it took 11-12yrs. to happen ,I have been on the hunt for charging improvements! So far ( COTTON ) turned me on to the Cycle Electrics Site/ Many Thanks cotton!----- & eversince I have been doing research. I hear all good reports about thier gennys. I turned my genny back to stock,& I know its olny a matter of time before problems start!. I say this because money has been tight, so used my old armature & got a $52.00 rebuild kit from J.P cycles. Right now shes running fine, but the armatures iron stripbars seen way better days!. So im just researching this alt/genny thing. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks-- 58flh

Return to “Generator”