Super long smoky burnout on a Panhead

Added by panhead » Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:27 pm

The late great Mark Reiman demonstrates how to light 'em up suicide shift style on his Harley-Davidson Panhead abuse...WWW.CYCLEDOCTOR.COM

Watch on YouTube
Added by: panhead
Total videos: 50 (Show all)
Views: 9850
Duration: 03:39

Links

Copy
Copy
Copy

by 58flh » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:21 pm

I agree,It shows how much punishment those (OLD-STRESSED CASES can take :wink: )--you know im kidding!--Its what is the first thing that inexpierienced riders & mechanics say!---Richie 8) They can take a great deal!,After all They have been running for Decades! 8) :!:

by Sir_Rat » Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:29 am

So my question is...what was he running for a front brake?? Awesome burnout....... I'd shoot someone if they did that to one of my bikes, but if wants to do it to his own bike go ahead....but I'm not sweeping up the driveway afterwards, I don't care what time his dad gets home!!

Aloha....Mike

by ernietrucker » Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:19 am

As Bugs Bunny would say- "What A Maroon!'

by mogman » Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:38 am

My first thought was,,,,What a dumb ass!!! Then I let it stew in the gray matter for a while and I can remember doing things that would make this guy look like a brain surgeon.

by 57pan » Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:55 pm

I guess it is a pretty good testimony for the durability of the pan motor though. The thing was basically running under full power for about three minutes with little or no air flow over the cylinders - the exhaust was glowing hot - and it didn't fly apart or seize up.

by john HD » Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:19 am

i've done that.

oh to young and dumb again! :twisted:

john

by 57pan » Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:52 pm

Just to be young...

by fourthgear » Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:25 pm

AHHH to be young and dumb !

Return to Video Gallery