These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on The Panhead & Flathead Site. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
1. Guests have limited access.
2. Spammers will be banned.
3. Members have an absolute right to free speech with these restrictions: personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully.
4. Treat others like you want to be treated yourself. In other words: show respect
5. Stay on topic by keeping discussions relevant and on track.
6. Nobody reads endless posts, know your limitations
7. The language of this forum is English. If you are not a native English speaker, do your best. We are glad to have you as a member and will be supportive and polite.
8. This forum is not a democracy; it is privately owned and we make the rules.
9. If rules are violated we retain the right at our discretion to remove, edit or delete posts and if necessary ban or remove members. Any abuse toward our staff may/will result in immediate suspension of your account.
10. Members may not send out SPAM via our Private Message system.
11. Do not post protected / copyrighted content.
12. Signature may not include email addresses, links to competing or commercial websites.
13. Our classifieds system is offered as a benefit. We expect ads placed to be related to the topic of this forum.
14. Place only one ad per item - do not post or repost an ad in more than one section of the classifieds.
15. Ads expire after a set period of time and upon expiring may be renewed or reposted.
16. Only registered members can comment in the Gallery.
17. The process of registration prevents automated registrations.
18. Using content/pictures from this site outside of this site without the explicit approval of the owner of this site is prohibited
19. If you think registration is too difficult for you: ask us and we will do it for you
20. If you have questions: ask the administrator and moderators
21. The administrator/moderators are always right.
22. Donations to keep this forum up and running are appreciated.
23. Add a useful and appropriate description to your topic/post. That makes is easier to find for others and get answers.
24. No politics!
25. By placing any information or other material on the Website (including posting messages, uploading files, inputting data, hyperlinked files stored on external servers that were created
for the purpose of being displayed on the Website or engaging in any other form of communication), you grant to the Administrators a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive,
irrevocable, unrestricted, worldwide licence to do the following in respect of the information or material:
1. use, copy, sublicense, redistribute, adapt, transmit, publish and/or broadcast, publicly perform or display, and
2. sublicense to any third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted.
The foregoing grant includes the right to exploit all proprietary rights in any such information or other material, including but not limited to rights under copyright, trademark,
service mark or patent laws under any jurisdiction worldwide. You expressly waive in favour of the Administrators and any other party authorised by Administrators all
moral rights and any similar rights in any jurisdiction which you may have or hereafter acquire in respect of any relevant communication or other material.
At the request and expense of the Administrators, you will execute and deliver to the Administrators such instruments and take such other actions as may be required
to carry out this grant of licence and waiver. #