These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on The Panhead & Flathead Site. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
1. Guests have limited access.
2. Spammers will be banned.
3. Members have an absolute right to free speech with these restrictions: personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully.
4. Treat others like you want to be treated yourself. In other words: show respect
5. Stay on topic by keeping discussions relevant and on track.
6. Nobody reads endless posts, know your limitations
7. The language of this forum is English. If you are not a native English speaker, do your best. We are glad to have you as a member and will be supportive and polite.
8. This forum is not a democracy; it is privately owned and we make the rules.
9. If rules are violated we retain the right at our discretion to remove, edit or delete posts and if necessary ban or remove members. Any abuse toward our staff may/will result in immediate suspension of your account.
10. Members may not send out SPAM via our Private Message system.
11. Do not post protected / copyrighted content.
12. Signature may not include email addresses, links to competing or commercial websites.
13. Our classifieds system is offered as a benefit. We expect ads placed to be related to the topic of this forum.
14. Place only one ad per item - do not post or repost an ad in more than one section of the classifieds.
15. Ads expire after a set period of time and upon expiring may be renewed or reposted.
16. Only registered members can comment in the Gallery.
17. The process of registration prevents automated registrations.
18. Using content/pictures from this site outside of this site without the explicit approval of the owner of this site is prohibited
19. If you think registration is too difficult for you: ask us and we will do it for you
20. If you have questions: ask the administrator and moderators
21. The administrator/moderators are always right.
22. Donations to keep this forum alive are appreciated.
23. Add a useful and appropriate description to your topic/post. That makes is easier to find for others and get answers.
24. No politics! #