Bikes: pans

std

Post by r1-2sly4u »

i see that std is back in business.
caschnd1
Bikes: 1949 FL Chopper

Re: std

Post by caschnd1 »

I'm not aware of STD being back in business. I have seen Spyke selling a lot of their old stock though. They were selling it through Ebay a few months back. I don't know if they bought the tooling or just the old stock.

-Craig
r1-2sly4u
Bikes: pans

Post by r1-2sly4u »

http://www.stddevelopment.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
TimmyV
Bikes: 1961 FLH
2017 FLHTKL

Post by TimmyV »

caschnd1 wrote:I'm not aware of STD being back in business. I have seen Spyke selling a lot of their old stock though. They were selling it through Ebay a few months back. I don't know if they bought the tooling or just the old stock.

-Craig
Craig, when I got my new STD heads for the Pan a few months ago I spoke with the guy at Spyke. I was told they bought all the tooling as well as old stock. BTW, over 1800 miles on them new heads so far & I must say I am one happy camper now.
CaptMike
Bikes: 1998 Roadglide, 1957 FLH

Post by CaptMike »

Odds are STD gave up the rights to STD and the web site.
caschnd1
Bikes: 1949 FL Chopper

Post by caschnd1 »

TimmyV wrote:
caschnd1 wrote:I'm not aware of STD being back in business. I have seen Spyke selling a lot of their old stock though. They were selling it through Ebay a few months back. I don't know if they bought the tooling or just the old stock.

-Craig
Craig, when I got my new STD heads for the Pan a few months ago I spoke with the guy at Spyke. I was told they bought all the tooling as well as old stock. BTW, over 1800 miles on them new heads so far & I must say I am one happy camper now.
Timmy, I'll bet you get a bunch of trouble free miles from those heads. They look pretty close to bullet proof :-)

-Craig.
panfreak
Panhead Register Member

Post by panfreak »

After opening the topic discussion I'm relieved to find that it's only a supplier question. I thought a board member had gotten himself into some trouble.

Return to “Cylinderheads”