Saddle trim: where to obtain the studs, stars, and roundels

King
Inactive member
Bikes: *

Saddle trim: where to obtain the studs, stars, and roundels

Post by King »

Anybody know where I can obtain the studs, stars, and roundels to restore the saddle trim on my 51FL's Buddy Seat?

Thanks

King
Detroitblue

bright nickle spots

Post by Detroitblue »

You might also want to try V-twin Or Jp cycle. On pq 71 of JP cycles vintage catalog they have an assortment of decorative replacement peices. They are referred to as bright nickle spots and chrome decorative round spots. You will have to take a look for your self because it looks like some of these are same as the ones found on seats and some are intended to decorate saddle bags.

Detroitblue
SteffanK

Pardon the ignorance

Post by SteffanK »

Where do i find the v-TWIN OR JP MAGAZINE OR WEBSITE TO ORDER THINGS???
King
Inactive member
Bikes: *

Post by King »

Thanks Detroit i'll check them out.

Steffank

J&P Clcles is at www.jpcycles.com with full internet catalogue. I dont think that V-Twin has an on line service but I havent tried to find out as my indy shop gives me a good deal on their stuff.

King
Detroitblue

Post by Detroitblue »

I guess I should have elaborated just a little bit on where to fine the book but I figure a search engine would help you out.

The V-twin book is in every cycle shop. Often they are sold for $9 or you can just have the sale guy order the part. You also can order the book online, just search for v-twin manufacturing. While you are at it order a book form www.antiquecycle.com and JPcycles.

Return to “Seat”